I had started this blog with many questions and updated one or two with answers of my own or from other sources. I'll post all of the links here for people who were or are in my shoes looking for the same answers or for those who know how to answer these questions they can freely add their own answers via the comments section to the specific questions I ask. And of course this is from a model photographer perspective.
- Question 1: How do you get models for you when you're an inexperienced Photographer?
- Question 2: How to shoot in a home studio without hard floors?
- Question 3: What is your procedure in running an On-Location shoot?
- Question 4: The Right Time to Pay Models....?
- Question 5: Is there is potential to make some money in Model Photography?
- Question 6: Do models judge photographers physical appearance while considering TF work with them?
- Question 7: Logo or Not to Logo?
Post a Comment