- If they have been published in a well known print publication within the past 6-12 months... I will pay a model with this criteria....
- If model is posing implied or/and nude, or/and bikini/lingerie ...
- If I'm recruiting models for a commercial shoot, but generally as an industry standards commercial shoots relay on only agency models.
- Has a fantastic portfolio.
Please ensure to read my "Prep for my Shoot" page as most on this page are required for all paid shoots. As well please download the following documents of the Model Releases you'll be required to sign before contacting me and have agreed and completely understood the model release. Left Click to activate the download, or Right Hand Click, Save as Target - Model Release 1 and - Model Release 2.
Useful Blog Articles relating to this
- What do I Look for in Choosing a Freelance Model to Hire…?
- The Model Release...
- What is a Magazine Publication?
- How to Get Paid Gigs within the Freelance World.
- How (should/are) Model's are valued in the freelance world of modeling.