- WOW Share! 01 - "2D Photography Rube Goldberg"
- WOW Share! 02: Critical Composing/Cropping Tips - AdoramaTV.com
- WOW Share! 03: "20 Myths About Becoming a Pro Photographer (And their solutions!)"
- WOW Share! 04: Preparing a Photography Portfolio
- WOW Share! 05: Get into MANUAL!
- WOW Share! 06: "How Much Should I Charge?" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 07: "Working With Models" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 08: Using Seamless Paper in a Studio - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 09: "How to Take Portraits With One Flash" - DigitalRev
- WOW Share! 10: "The Basic Headshot" - Peter Hurley/B&H
- WOW Share! 11: "Print Sizes" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 12: Positioning Light - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 13: "Moiré Patterns" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 14: "Camera & Equipment Protection" - Gregory Cazillo
- WOW Share! 15: "Tips for New Models" - Dom Bower
- WOW Share! 16: "Fast and Easy Skin Softening with Adobe Photoshop" - Andy Strachwsky/UnknownPhotographer.net
- WOW Share! 17: Continuous vs. Strob Lighting - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 18: "Getting it Right in Camera" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 19: "Using High Speed Sync for Better Daylight" - Mark Wallace/Pocket Wizard
- WOW Share! 20: "Portrait Photography Composition - Working with Hands & Feet" - Gregory Cazillo
- WOW Share! 21: "Light Modifiers" - Mark Wallace/AdoramaTV
- WOW Share! 22: Getting Flattering Headshots - Peter Hurley
- WOW Share! 23: Lens Diffraction - Fstoppers
- WOW Share! 24: Legal "Watch Your BACK!" - B&H Len Speier
- WOW Share! 25: "Light It & Shoot It" - Joey Quintero/B&H
- WOW Share! 26: Beautiful Eyes Post Processing - ImprovePhotography
- WOW SHARE! 27: Photography Copyrights & Model Releases
- WOW SHARE! 28: Frequency Separation Retouching
- WOW SHARE! 29: Ben Von Wong: "Intro to Epic Photography"
- WOW Share! 30: "How To Quickly Remove Stray Hairs in Photoshop" - Michael Woloszynowicz
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
WOW Share! - Index Post
This is a share blog series of what I see on the net that could be very valuable in any form of way to you my readers, fans, models, model photographers, etc..! I call it "WOW Share!"
I share anything from an article link from articles I've read that would of course relate to this blog or just in photography in general to videos from the tubes (YouTube more specifically). Let's kick start this baby with a BOMBSHELL youtube video that I thought you guys would love to watch but note purely entertaining not meant to be informational or educational video. [HERE]
I'll also keep this post as the index to my other WOW Share! articles posted on the blog.