- To “weed out” the not so serious models from contracting me or wasting my valuable time with. I am more likely to get more serious models if I require them to meet me in person for a pre-production meeting.
- To remove all or some stranger anxiety, as this will increase the quality level of the end results.
- To ensure my (photographer’s) level of efficient and productivity levels are high.
Now I recommend all other model photographers who don’t want to waste time, and keep efficacy and productivity levels high to do this for TF model photoshoots.
- Concept & Wardrobe Guideline
- TF Agreement and Model Release(s)
- Production Survey (this is for individuals who want to see if they want to measure their abilities and improve on them based on surveys, this also can be used for referrals as you can see [here] )