The following blog posts that relates to model photography in a photographer's perspective, and giving my own tips that has worked for me and could work for you as well. Now note many photographers do their own thing based on the type of photographer and their goals, etc... But take these tips and use it anyway you want. These may or may not work for you, but for me it has worked for my goals in model photography, business, and lifestyle. Below is the list of blog posts in this series.
- Why it’s a good idea to have Pre-Production in Freelance Model Photography?
- Logo or Not to Logo?
- Get in with your Branding!
- Things to Avoid When Shooting Portraits..
- Glamour Photography IS NOT FOR YOU!
- Innovation Tip to Pricing Structure for Models...
Post a Comment